Mon-Fri 9 am – 5 pm
Email Customer Service
Office Equipment Specialist:
Office Equipment Service
Quotes and Orders
Graphic Arts Uploads
Cities we serve:
Ashdown, Clarksville, DeQueen, Hope, Idabel, Lewisville, Linden, Magnolia, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Paris, Prescott, Texarkana
Counties we serve:
Bowie County, Cass County, Columbia County, Hempstead County, Howard County, Lafayette County, Lamar County, Little River County, McCurtain County, Miller County, Nevada County, Pike County, Red River County, Sevier County
Texarkana Baptist Orphanage
American Red Cross
Texarkana Chamber of Commerce
United Way of Texarkana
Howard County Children’s Center
Little River County
Hospice of Texarkana
As a family owned and operated company, Firmin’s top priority is to serve as a dedicated partner for businesses in and around Texarkana (Texas and Arkansas). We understand that running a business is stressful enough – you shouldn’t have to worry about where your office supplies and furniture will come from or who’s going to fix your broken copy machine. With this in mind, we offer the highest quality products at affordable prices, plus reliable services for you and your business. Our goal, whether helping you manage supplies procurement, coffee service, facilities maintenance or furniture projects is to bring you on-going innovative solutions that enhance your environment and efficiencies, while driving down your product usage and cost. This is what differentiates us from other suppliers, and why our customers “Love the Difference”!
Rely on our 100 years of experience meeting the needs of area businesses to take care of your office product needs. Focus on growing your business when you partner with Firmin’s Office City, your premier local destination for office supplies, office furniture, and printers.
REASONS TO CHOOSE FIRMIN’S TEXARKANA
- Office Supplies:One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to office supplies. Some organizations stick to the basics and only choose the most economical supplies in order to minimize expenses. Others want to promote personal expression so they allow their staff to fill their workspace with supplies that are fun and functional at the same time. Then some organizations really care about the environment and only use items that are eco-friendly. Whatever your office supply objectives may be – we can help you meet them! We feature over 50,000 readily-available items in our catalog, all the major brands such as 3-M, Avery, and Hewlett-Packard, and carry over 2,500 eco-friendly products made with recycled post-consumer waste. Stock your supply cabinet with cleaning and janitorial supplies, technology equipment (like cables, calculators, and USB drives), breakroom needs (like coffee, tea, and condiments), plus paper, toner, and more.
- Furniture and Space Planning: Happier employees do better work, and happier customers talk to their friends. Make everyone happier by furnishing your office with desks, chairs, cubicles, and storage designed to make people more comfortable and productive. From a single desk chair to entire suites of offices, we offer furniture in all price ranges to fit any budget and we have excellent space planning and interior design capabilities. For more information on our selection of workstations, office desks, conference tables, ergonomic office chairs, panel systems and other high-quality office furnishings, contact Firmin’s today.
- Printers and Printing Services: We analyze your current equipment and document work flow requirements to determine the best solution for maximizing operational efficiencies and minimizing costs. Whether your interests are best served by owning or leasing, by replacing or renewing, we identify those solutions and implement the right plan for your business. We offer everything from managed print services to forms, index tabs, and letterhead to custom binders, brochures, and direct-mail campaigns. Our staff brings an incredible amount of experience and project planning to the table.
- Promotional Items: Firmin’s is a leading marketing solutions provider specializing in creative and cost effective printing services, promotional products, logo shirts, tradeshow displays and marketing campaigns. We have over 900,000 promotional products available for our customers. As a creative solutions provider, our team looks forward to hearing from you and helping you grow your business, reduce costs and increase your brand visibility in the marketplace.
- Managed Print Services: Let us help you save as much as 30% on your print costs. Firmin’s provides you with a comprehensive fleet management strategy that’s designed specifically for your business. This custom strategy will not only free up more time for you to focus on running your business rather than your printer fleet; but can also drastically reduce your printing costs. Through Managed Print Services, we will work closely with you to ensure enhanced performance and efficiency, all while reducing costs and increasing your return on investment. Let us manage your printer fleet for you, so you can focus on running your business. Firmin’s has the unique ability to consultatively design services around your specific document needs to provide you with the best possible service and support. When you partner with Firmin’s for MPS, we will assign one of our specialists to your account. Our specialist will do the following:
- A walk through to assess your current printing situation
- Analysis of your current printers & copiers
- Evaluation of Print Needs
- No-obligation recommendations to optimize print fleet and reduce print costs.
- Equipment Lease: Firmin’s Equipment Lease program provides a variety of dispensers at no cost to your business, as long as you agree to purchase consumables from us.
This is a company that partners with their customer! They look inward to find new ways to save their customers money, while also investing in the business and people who work there. While every “salesperson” has their niche that sets them apart, I don’t consider myself to be in sales. I see myself as a consultant who views every customer’s needs/issues as my own, and then partner with them to find solutions to ease the pain points of their workflow and business. I love working at Firmin’s because we have true specialists in every aspect of a customer’s business. While, I personally specialize in Office Machines, I know that if a customer has additional needs that I am unfamiliar with, I have someone on staff that can dig into their business needs and find ways to make the customer’s life easier. At Firmin’s, our goal is to take those added stresses off the customer and let them focus on their customers. A partnership that helps all local businesses thrive and prosper! ~ Dustin Keener
I love working for this local family who’s now been in the business for 100 years! With this kind of longevity obviously something is being done right. However, the reason I love working for Firmin’s is this company seems to always have a solution. There are very well-trained people in our offices ready and willing to problem solve, fix issues. They all act as support personnel to my projects for my customers. This keeps me on the road and in other’s offices working to make their lives easier. I work to build trust and rapport with our customers, that in turn leads to loyalty. I also will share reports of their buying habits and money spending called business reviews. These business reviews show my customers in black and white what they have spent and where. I am sure other OP people can do this as well. However, I also show my customers how much they could have saved ordering sub items. These are awesome products that do the same things the customer needs done with the same quality. When I can show a customer several hundreds to thousands of dollars they could have saved by ordering our brand they understand that I am truly out there doing my absolute best to save them money and time. Listening to my customer’s needs and wants is the majority of what I do during any given day, then with help from our support personnel and vendors, I am able to create scenarios that usually are out of the reach of my competitors and other people in the OP industry. My customers know without a doubt that I am reliable because I have proven this to them time and time again in these two years of mine in the business. ~ Julie Greenhill