Mon-Fri 9 am – 5 pm
Cities we serve:
Rockwall, Terrell, Royce City, Greenville, Dallas, Wylie, Kemp, Kaufman, Mineola, Forney, Wills Point, Canton, Quinlan, Grand Saline, Rowlett, Oak Ridge.
Counties we serve:
Collin County, Dallas County, Hunt County, Kaufman County, Rockwall County, Van Zandt County, and Wood County.
Firmin’s Office City is your ONE STOP SHOP, single service provider of office supplies, graphic design & printing, promotional products, wearables, furniture, technology, shelving, warehousing, cleaning and break room, and office equipment. Firmin’s has been in business since 1918 and currently enjoys 4th and 5th generation participation. We carry over 100,000 items with distribution centers located throughout the United States. We offer FREE local delivery in our service area. Firmin’s takes great pride in satisfying our customers and we offer service that makes a world of difference. We are proud to be your office supply experts, providing you not just with competitive pricing, but the individual customer service that makes your job easier and saves you time. What makes us different?
- We Know Office Products. Our knowledgeable sales and customer service team know our products and can help you make informed choices that save you money and time.
- We Get It Right! We take pride in delivering accurate orders: We check your order before it ships to make sure you get the products you ordered.
- Quick Delivery. Thanks to our next-day delivery, you never have to wait very long for much-needed office supplies. We keep your office going strong!
- Superior Service. Our entire team is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. All staff members consider themselves part of our customer service team and we are happy to help!
A family owned business, we carry traditional office supplies, IT supplies, toner & ink cartridges, janitorial, break room, safety products, Keurig machines & supplies, banking/cash handling products, furniture, healthcare & medical supplies, printing/promotional products, shredders, office equipment from makers like Kyocera, HP, and Brother. Just a few of the many services we offer are space planning, ergonomics, workflow improvement, office equipment maintenance and service, as well as managed print services. We can also take care of all your printing needs – such as business cards, letterheads, and envelopes.
REASONS TO CHOOSE FIRMIN’S ROCKWALL • TERRELL:
- Office Space Planning: Planning and designing your workspace is a team effort that takes creativity, attention to detail, and a thorough knowledge of your interior space and work activities. Prominent workplace trends that impact our clients such as open workspaces, shared workspaces, LEAN design, and patient-centered healthcare are taken into consideration when working with our design team. We begin each project with an evaluation to determine how the space is going to be used and what clients want to achieve. Working collaboratively with the client team and their design firm, Firmin’s will develop, program, and execute the space planning.
- Forms Management: Firmin’s allows you to maximize your office space by using our climate-controlled warehouse to store your forms and supplies. Our large warehouse space ensures that you will always have access to everything you need – just a phone call or click away. Our online inventory management system tracks your forms and supplies and we will handle reordering the materials you rely on each month. You can also see reports on adjustments, past deliveries and how much you are spending each month. Reports can be generated as often as you need and are fully customizable.
- Office Supplies: Get the tailor-made office supply solutions you need! We offer over 50,000 products for all your office supply needs that are ready to be delivered at a moment’s notice. We offer our customers the brands they love at fair and competitive prices with free delivery in our service areas. Over the years, we have developed relationships directly with manufacturers to bring our customers their favorite office supply products at the lowest possible price. We offer online ordering, phone or fax ordering to make doing business with us easy and convenient! With brands such as Business Source, Elmers, Acco, Sanford, Tops, Avery, Fellows, Smead and many more, we have the very best solutions for any office in any industry! Don’t see what you need on our website? No worries – with our accumulated purchasing power, we can source anything you need even if you don’t know what it’s called. From the cubicle to the corner office, we’ve got you covered.
- Managed Print Services: The first step in our managed print services program is to monitor and track your current printing habits. This allows us identify which areas of your business need to reduce printing. Our tools will track printing on a business-wide level–as well as by department and down to the individual user – so you know exactly where overprinting exists and how to best eliminate it. We monitor your print environment for usage and performance, and we also always work to identify areas to improve your experience. In fact, one of the biggest benefits customers receive has to do with analytics. We capture how (and how often) each device is being used, and we catalog how much each device costs you in maintenance, repairs and supplies. The data we collect isn’t the same from business to business, either. It varies based on the specific goals of your organization, the realities of your printing practices and any other beneficial variables we can identify. If you want to look at information location by location, department by department or even employee by employee, we can make that happen. All of this information helps business owners make smart, data-driven decisions when it comes to their business printing. Additional benefits of managed print services from Firmin’s Office City include:
- Reduce printing costs
- Identify where excess printing takes place in your business
- Improve the security your printing devices
- Streamline existing operations
- Promotional Products: Everything is a billboard and a marketing opportunity. If you can imagine it, we can put your logo on it. Pens, hats, mugs, shirts and many more items could be used to promote your business. In addition to that, we are able to provide rewards, trophies and plaques, retirement gifts, and corporate gifts. Promotional products, also known as ad specialties, make up a nearly $17 billion dollar industry and are used by virtually every business in America. Why? Items like mugs, pens and t-shirts are memorable and provide a better cost per impression for advertisers than almost every major marketing effort like TV, magazines and the internet. We even have a separate website dedicated entirely to promotional products. We are able to supply your company with every possible promotional product from over 3000 suppliers. With so many ad specialties available there is a huge opportunity for professionals like you to boost ROI and leave a lasting impression with your customers.