To our valued customers,
We at Firmin’s always strive to find opportunities to make your customer experience even better! We take great pride in announcing a new partnership and name change!
Firmin’s Office City will now be Firmin’s Business Essentials. This partnership will allow us to think BIGGER and find even more ways to offer you solution solving approaches for your every day work needs. We are pleased to make this change that will benefit our Firmin’s team and all Firmin’s customers.
Business Essentials is a family owned office products supplier located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. They match our years of experience and knowledge in the office supply industry and we could not be more pleased to use that expertise to make serving you, our customer, even better! Expect to see the same attention to service you have grown to love from us. You will be seeing slight changes to the website with more exciting changes to come in 2021!
For all invoices dated after November 1, 2020, please use the remittance address below:
P.O. Box 37
Grapevine, TX 76099
We would like to thank all our customers for the support you have shown to the Firmin family since 1918! We are still here and remain committed to serving you!
Chuck Firmin, President
Firmin’s Office City
It is hard to believe that 2019 is close to an end. It seems like it was just yesterday the year started.
On a personal note, this year has been hard. Ruby and I had a great loss, along with lots of family and friends, when a young man that we helped raise since he was in 6th grade passed away. That along with our parents failing health, as a family we refocused our priorities.
As a company, we decided we got too big and too stretched out. I felt that we were neglecting the customers that helped us remain in existence for over 100 years.
To fix this, we did 2 things:
- We spun off our equipment business to a company called Datamax. This was the only company we could find that could handle the vast territory and provide excellent service.
- We also spun off our Terrell division to OCOP Express. Being 2 ½ hours away was too far for us to be effective. Being in the DFW area, they have improved on what we started when we purchased our TOP office. Since July 1 of this year, the Texarkana and Longview store have started a deliberate focus on our customers. To start this off, we have initiated several things in 2019 and we are continuing them in 2020:
- We will change Free Sample Friday to Freebie Friday. This program is when we give gifts/samples to customers.
- We started Wacky Wednesday this year, and it has been very successful. This program is when we give items to customers that order.
- We added a new position here. The Customer Care Advocate will be making sure our service is top notch.
Finally, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and bring on 2020!
Your used ink and toner cartridges can help our Texas neighbors!
“I was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. Having been here for the past six years I now call Texarkana my home. As a graduate of the University of Alabama I am obviously going to say “ROLL TIDE” a few times during football season. My passion for my team is a lot like my passion for sales and customer service. The past twenty years for me has been spent in various industries earning trust and loyalty from my customers…my friends.
I am truly excited to have this wonderful opportunity with Firmin’s Office City to serve new and existing customers with all of their office supply and equipment needs while helping minimize cost and maximize office efficiency. I’ll be by very soon to meet you all!”
Julie will be taking care of customers in Texarkana and Southwest Arkansas. We are excited to have Julie join our team and look forward to working with her!
Firmin’s welcomes Dustin Keener to the Sales Team!
A little info about Dustin….
Born & raised in Texarkana! I have been consulting customers on their needs for over 12 years in multiple industries. I enjoy helping clients find new ways to save money and increase their company’s productivity. I look forward to working side by side our current and prospective clients to create a more efficient and cost effective office!
We are excited to have Dustin join our team and look forward to working with him!